The Rescue Sam is a semi-automatic external defibrillator designed for providing simple and direct voice prompts and indications for a straight forward rescue operation. It is lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability with a long battery life, warranty and bulit-in CPR metronome to ensure easy resuscitation by untrained and trained rescuers.
AED Locations is a New Zealand based site which connects the public to their closest AED. To register your unit, please click here. To familiarise yourself with the Rescue Sam, please watch this video.
- Device will self-test daily
- Bi-phasic AED
- Can be used from 20kgs with standard adult electrodes. Paediatric electrodes are available
- Info button calls up elapsed time and number of shocks since start
- Metronome assists care givers providing CPR
Device and Accessory Information
- 5 Year warranty on device
- 4 year battery life
- Training devices available
- Emergency pack available
- Optional mounting solutions available
Unit and accessories/replacement components available to purchase with a credit card at Health7
For multiple unit discounts please contact USL Medical directly.