Mycota Foot Cream 25gm
- Athlete's Foot (tinea pedis) is a fungal infection of the skin that usually occurs between the toes and on the soles of the feet.
- Mycota cream and powder both contain undecenoic acid and zinc undecenoate for the treatment and prevention of Athlete's Foot.
- Treatment should continue for one week after all evidence of infection has cleared. Mycota Powder can be used to help prevent Athlete's Foot and should be sprinkled daily into clean socks / tights / stockings and shoes.
- Mycota Powder contains undecenoic acid 2% and zinc undecenoate 20%.
- Mycota Cream contains undecenoic acid 5% and zinc undecenoate 20%
- Always read the label.