Sea-Band Anti-Nausea Wrist Band - Adult Grey
Don't let your life's journeys be spoilt by the onset of nausea and vomiting; alleviate motion sickness and enjoy journeys with your children or enjoy your pregnancy by relieving your morning sickness by using Sea-Bands. Also ideal for those suffering from post-operative & chemotherapy-induced nausea.
- Drug Free
- No side effects
- Used by Doctors and in hospitals
Sea-Band is a knitted elasticated wrist band, which operates by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud. Because the bands do not use drugs, they do not cause any of the side effects associated with anti-nausea drugs and can be worn on each wrist whenever you feel nauseous. They are suitable for adults and children.
Instructions for using Sea-Bands:
Sea-Bands may be used to relieve motion sickness, morning sickness and cancer nausea and vomiting. To ensure your Sea-Bands work properly, please follow the instructions below to position your wristbands correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
- Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.
Ideal to use in conjunction with:
Sea-Band Anti-Nausea Ginger Lozenge Pk 24