Solosite Gel creates and maintains an optimal moist wound environment as it desloughs and debrides. Unlike gels formulated with water miscible polymers, Solosites water "swellable" polymer remains gel-like until saturated, so it stays in the wound longer and requires fewer dressing changes.
Solosite has been proven non-cytotoxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising. Its crystal-clear, physical stable formula doesn't change colour, enabling an unimpeded view of the wound.
- Preserved for safe, multi-dose dispensing
- Convenient tube presentations, including the 20 gram
- Effective debrider and deslougher
- Promotes moist wound healing
Debriding and Desloughing Action. Solosite Gel gently rehydrates sloughy and necrotic tissue which must be removed before healing can progress. Solosite also absorbs excess exudate, thereby halting the build-up of cellular derbris and so helping to prevent slough formation. Solosite Gel is easily applied and removed, with gentle irrigation being all that is required for removal.
Moist Wound Healing:
- SoloSite Gel provides a moist environment at the wound surface, preventing eschar formation and promoting fast, painless and probelm free healing.
Safe, Multi-dose dispensing:
- SoloSite Gel contains effective preservatives to ensure the multiple reuse of the spray pack or tube may occur without fear of increasing the risk of wound infection.