Soft and conformable foam dressing for a wide range of acute and chronic wounds.
Mepilex is a foam dressing suitable for a wide range of wounds like venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers or diabetic ulcers. Mepilex® minimises pain and wound or skin damage at dressing change. Mepilex® can be cut to fit making it ideal for difficult to dress areas.
- Minimises pain at dressing changes
- Minimises the risk of maceration
- Effective exudate management
- Soft and conformable
When to use it - treat acute or chronic wounds.
With the Safetac® technology adhesive, Mepilex® can be removed with less risk of damaging the wound or surrounding skin. A new enhanced backing film together with the highly conformable absorbent foam it handles fluid effectively. It is designed for a wide range of low to medium exuding wounds. Whether it is chronic or acute wounds, like post-op wounds or diabetic wounds and decreaes pain at dressing changes. Less pain means lower stress levels for patients and that, in turn, helps healing. Can be cut to fit an individual wound or body location and it is highly conformable. This makes it ideal for difficult-to-dress areas. Use together with our Tubifast fixation. For lower exudating wounds.
When to use Mepilex:
- For low to moderately exuding wounds
- Wide range of acute and chronic wounds like venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and traumatic wounds
- Less painful and less stressful care for your patients