Class 2 (23-32 mmHg)
The exclusive cotton yarn used in COTTON stockings is knitted on the inside of the stocking and is in direct contact with the skin. Thanks to cotton’s natural properties, COTTON stockings are particularly suitable for customers with sensitive skin, ensuring greater comfort and well-being. The mix of fibres also ensures a balanced temperature in fluctuating climatic conditions.
- For women and men with sensitive skin
- Excellent thermoregulation
- Opaque with a subtle ribbed texture
- Optimal mix of fibres means that the stocking slides on and off easily
- SWISS MADE quality seal
- Tangible high quality as the result of using precious natural fibres
- Virtually lint-free cotton fabric with good stretching properties
- 52% polyamide
- 34% elasthan
- 14% cotton
Seek your doctor's advice regarding preventative measures to reduce the risk of venous disorders during pregnancy.