SPECIAL BUY 3 get 58% Discount*
Tubifast Garments can be used as part of the wet / dry wrapping process in the treatment of atopic eczema. The Wet / Dry wrapping process should not be carried out on babies under the age of 6 months.
Main benefits of wet wrapping reduce the need for steroids:
• Prevent emollient being wiped off and protect clothes
• Act as a mechanical barrier against scratching
• Relieve purities by allowing evaporation of water from the skin’s surface
• Removes crust and softens the skin, allowing better penetration of emollients or other treatments
• Keeps the skin hydrated and helps reduce inflammation
• Interrupts the itch-scratch cycle
• Reduces the severity of atopic dermatitis and improves the quality of life by short term soothing of discomfort and itching.
• Improves sleep patterns, reducing nocturnal scratching by up to 60%
• Reduces hospital admissions for chronic cases
* While stocks last